I am a self-employed Specialist Personal Trainer, working with people living with a range of health-affecting chronic conditions to help improve their health, lifestyle and well-being.
Since qualifying as an Exercise Referral PT in Aug 2014, I have worked with private clients; with gym-based clients; and also on the Active for Health Exercise Referral Scheme in Rotherham, South Yorkshire. I am currently doing a PhD at Huddersfield University, researching Polycystic Ovary Syndrome (PCOS), physical health, emotional wellbeing, and exercise.
My other work involvements currently include:
- Teacher & Assessor for Envisage Fitness
- University guest lecturer
- Researcher in obesity & mental health issues
- Conference & seminar speaker
- UK Champion for the Obesity Empowerment Network
- Soon-to-be book author!! (watch this space…)
- Member of Assoc for the Study of Obesity (ASO)
- Member of Diabetes UK